Wednesday, April 8, 2009

DBC MEMBER OF THE WEEK

Meet one of our new members, Valerie from Ohio! You may already know her on the message boards at dierks.com as DierksFan07.




What is your favorite Dierks Bentley song?
"I can't choose just one!"
Valerie's Top DB Songs (in no particular order):
1. Prodigal Son's Prayer
2. Wish It Would Break
3. Sweet and Wild
4. What Was I Thinkin'

What is your favorite Dierks Bentley album?
"Feel That Fire."

How long have you been a fan of Dierks Bentley? What led you to be a fan?
"I have been a fan of Dierks since "What Was I Thinkin'". I saw the video on GAC and of course I thought he was cute. So, I decided
to check him out on the web. I loved his voice and the stories about how he treated his fans and everyone that he meets. He is just a sweet and down to earth guy!"

How do you promote Dierks Bentley?
"I wear my bracelet all the time and I email my radio station with requests. I wear my DB shirts a lot. If people ask me about him
I tell them how awesome he is and that they should try to go see him in concert because he gets better every time you see him live!"


Thanks Valerie!

-Amanda Morris (DBC Secretary, Mississippi Rep.)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Valerie! Ohio has a lot of great Dierks fans! Thanks for promoting Dierks!
    ~Ronna

    ReplyDelete