Saturday, October 10, 2009

DIERKS GIVE THANKS FOR MILES OF HELP

You find some interesting stories on Twitter. After a search on @dierksbentley, I found lauraemoore, who had sent a few tweets about and to Dierks with a picture attached. So curiosity got the better of me and I asked her about it.

Here's the Twitter exchange:

lauraemoore: Just met dierks bentley... Best day of PT school EVER!!!! from Echofon

lauraemoore: Best surprise at school ever! Thanks so much @dierksbentley! http://twitpic.com/kr4lp from Echofon

dbcongress: @lauraemoore Awwwww....that is so sweet and so Dierks! What's the name of the school? from web in reply to lauraemoore

lauraemoore: @dbcongress: our class helps every year with the ride and concert. He came by to say thanks from Echofon

~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura, I hope you join the fan club and the DB Congress! Thanks for helping out with M&M4K!

Best of luck tomorrow, Dierks! I feel a million dollar day coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment