Sunday, February 7, 2010

DIERKS BENTLEY, GRIFFIN HOUSE HELP HAITI












Dierks Bentley's constant quest for raising the bar for himself is landing him in some great company lately! As he continues to write and record his next album--he's collaborating with artists like The Punch Brothers, Chris Thile, The Infamous Stringdusters, and now indie folk rocker, Griffin House.

Griffin posted on his Facebook page on Thursday, proud of playing a Haiti benefit with Dierks Bentley and others (Bob Schneider, Ben Kweller, and Charlie Mars) on February 3rd in Oxford, Mississippi. He also promoted a photo shoot to show up in Esquire magazine's April edition! Check out this talented songwriter/singer's FB page here!

I want to thank Dierks for expanding my horizons! I usually don't explore any "new" artists unless I happen to hear them on the radio. I am loving the music of Griffin House!

~Ronna

No comments:

Post a Comment