Saturday, July 24, 2010

VIDEO ALERT: DIERKS SINGS WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE WITH BON JOVI

Dierks Bentley was like a kid in high school last night with the widest smile on his face. He couldn't hide his excitement as he sang live on stage with the legendary Jon Bon Jovi!



Immediately after the show last night at HullabaLOU in Louisville, Kentucky, Dierks couldn't wait to post his unbelievable experience:
"had "sometimes u tell the day by the bottle that u drink" in my high school yearbook (we thought we were pretty cool).still processing.. #fb"

"just sang "wanted dead or alive" with @BonJovi in front of 5 billion people at @hullabaloufest in Kentucky. still processing... #fb"
Special thanks to CTcowgirl (Renee), a DB Congress rep in Connecticut for tweeting and posting the You Tube video!

Dierks, just so you know, you are just as cool as Bon Jovi, and we all have that same smile on our face every time we see you in concert!

5 comments:

  1. Oh you are welcome for the Tweet but I can't take credit for the video, I just found it on youtube. I would have loved to be there though!!! Awesome performance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa I just watched it again, looks so much better on my computer than my cell phone!!! Just got Chills Dierks looked SOOOO EXCITED!!! :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were there, and it was truly a wonderful performance to see and hear! He DID look, excited, didn't he? And I love that song so much anyway. A GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool post. He did look totally in it!! I bet it's one night he will remember!! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 2 favorite men singing together on the same stage! I mean it just really will never get any better than that for me. Well it would have been better if I was there in person but I'll take it on video...LOL.

    ReplyDelete