Thursday, February 19, 2009

DIERKS MOST SOLID OVERALL EFFORT

Have you ever heard of Today's Country Magazine? Me neither--until today! I just stumbled upon the website while on facebook, then one of my friends became a fan of Country Music Is Love, so that reminded me to click there and check out all the new country music news (yes--there are other artists besides Dierks!), and then I noticed they had a "favorite pages" section on their facebook page. Well, that got me curious, so I had to click "See All." Once there, I had to scroll down and see if dierks.com was there and all of sudden Dierks' unforgettable face caught my eye--Today's Country Magazine. What a web I went through to get there, but check it out!
TCMs take: "Just give one spin to tracks like album opener “Life On The Run,” “Sideways,” where he mentions that famous little white tank top, or the honky-tonkin’ styled “Here She Comes, Here We Go,” or “Little Heartwrecker,” and I dare you to try and sit still. Wrap all of this around a great song about how the world isn’t such a bad place that features an outstanding guest vocal from Patti Griffin on “Beautiful World,” and the hot rising single “Feel That Fire,” and Dierks Bentley has put together arguably his most solid overall effort thus far."

See the entire raving review at todayscountrymag.com.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I clicked on the "Today's Country Magazing" link and glad that I did. They have an article on their right now with pictures up on what country artists would look like with mustaches. LOL! Dierks's picture is the last one. Check it out!! Not sure how long it will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Dierks, pleeeze don't ever grow a mastache!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete