Sunday, March 29, 2009

BENTLEY TO CLOSE NO. DAKOTA FAIR

Attention North Dakota Dierks fans: I've got some great news today for ya! DB has been added to the ND State Fair concert lineup for July 31! And it's not even on the Tour page of dierks.com yet!

I'm betting DB Congress reps in North/South Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, and Wyoming are all gonna wanna consider this DRT! According to the Minot Daily News, "Bentley will close out the 2009 country lineup on July 31. He is known for hit songs like "What Was I Thinkin'," "Come a Little Closer," and his newest single, "Feel That Fire." Tickets go on sale April 8 at 8 a.m., and can be purchased online at (www.ndstatefair.com), at the State Fair box office weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or by calling 852-3247 or 857-7620."

Watch the video clip here. Who can tell me the typos in the video?

3 comments:

  1. GOOD GRIEF! They can't even spell his name right!
    I wish I could consider this show, maybe...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner! I know, right! It's not that hard, people! Spell it right--please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kinda like in my last name though where they had it misspelled on the sign. But I know he's been around long enough that they should know better atleast look it up.

    ReplyDelete