Friday, March 20, 2009

DIERKS AMONG CMA MUSIC FEST TALENT

I just received my copy of the CMA E-newsletter and bam! There was Dierks' picture at the top! He was just added to the list of performers for the June 11-14, 2009 event. He must be performing on Thursday night, since his regular tour schedule takes him to Boston, Hartford and Gilford (NH) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I wasn't planning to attend the Thursday - Sunday Music Fest, but what I really want is a secure spot for the annual Last Call Ball! According to "turtles307" on the dierks.com message board: "Talked to him at a WSIX Radio event in Nashville on Thursday. Said the Last Call Ball would be at LUNCH time on the Wednesday before the CMA Fest." I sure hope they officially announce it soon so we can start planning!

Click here for all the CMA Music Festival details and to subscribe to the newsletter. Additional artists will be announced in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I've got my tickets for the festival close to here...Country USA June 24th-28th! Line-up is pretty awesome with Wednesday night headliner (Taylor Swift), Thursday (Montgomery Gentry), Friday (Brad Paisley), Saturday (DIERKS BENTLEY) :) :) :) and Sunday (Gretchen Wilson). I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete