Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A LOT OF THINGS LEFT TO DO

Dierks Bentley will perform in St. John, NB Thursday night, September 3. The local paper shared these quotes from Dierks online:

"For sure, the hardest thing about touring is being away from your family," he said. "No one complains about touring when you're single. It's a piece of cake. But once you've kids in the mix, saying goodbye is tough. It helps that Cass and I have known each other for a long time. She's been watching me follow this dream so she knows what it means."

Still, while living the dream, Bentley isn't getting ahead of himself.

"I think when I played the Grand Ole Opry in April, 2003, I knew I was doing OK. I always knew if I played the Opry, a lot of other things along the line would have had to come true. But I have never really felt like I've made it. I still have a lot of things left to accomplish. I believe that the day you think you've made it is the day you start to go down."

1 comment:

  1. Spoken as always by a humble Dierks! One of the many reasons we love him so much!

    ReplyDelete