Sunday, September 13, 2009

RATE THE MUSIC


Thanks to Mona, DBC rep in Iowa, and Director of Promotions for DBC shirts, we know that Dierks Bentley's, "I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes" is on this week's Rate The Music survey. You just need to register (it's free) and then select:

YOUR CURRENT SURVEYS (Available to Complete)
Click on the survey name to take a survey:
Country-September 11, 2009 NEW!
(ends on September 17, 2009)
You will be presented about 20 songs to "rate", and Close Your Eyes is one of them. Make sure you click "Like a lot" and "No" I am NOT tired of hearing it on the radio!

We need your help to get IWMYCYE into the top 10 for the Rate The Music Top 10 Country songs! Every little bit helps!

Click here to register, or login in and take the survey. It only takes about 5-7 minutes!

Thank you, DB Congress!


~Ronna
DBC Chair

3 comments:

  1. I did a screen print earlier for Dierks Fans to show people how easy it is:

    http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x15/somebodylikeyoufans/Clipboard01-80.jpg

    The registration only takes a minute or two. It's well worth doing. I particularly enjoyed being able to react to all the songs I currently dislike ALOT too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way Nid! Thank you for your help!
    Cmon people!! HELP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it's not just me that has a little mean streak! Hehe! ;)

    ReplyDelete