Friday, May 28, 2010

DIERKS WAS SWEET AT DETROIT MEET AND GREET

Supporter, promoter and super fan of Dierks Bentley, Shauna from Michigan is a proud member of the DB Congress. She was instrumental in getting fans to tell WYCD they wanted Dierks for the annual Hoedown and also won a Meet and Greet through the Dierks Bentley Fan Club. Here's her comments:

WOW!!!!!! Dierks' show and meet and greet at the Detroit Downtown Hoedown was awesome. When I had my meet and greet with Dierks-my third time-it was better than ever. I was not even nervous. Dierks was so sweet. He hugged me three time, called me sweetie, and said thanks for getting him booked at the Hoedown. He knew it took me forever getting him booked. The group pictures were awesome. Dierks like grabbed my arms to be in front of him. I wonder why he did that? I did not think he would do that. He is soooo sweeeeet.


Thanks for sharing, Shauna!

3 comments:

  1. Renee (DB_KU_WWEGirl)Fri May 28, 04:40:00 PM

    Great pics Shauna!! I'm SO glad you had such a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fantastic time. I love you Dierks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful, Shauna! Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete