Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day from DB Congress

I wish I had a photo of Dierks Bentley with BOTH his daughters on this 2011 Father's Day. For now, this pic of Evie on dad's shoulders will have to do.

Jordan and Evie are lucky to have such a loving dad to give them a strong foundation to grow into beautiful young ladies and build a good life. I'm sure he loves to hear them call him "daddy or dada!"

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there in DB Congress!  I know many of you are raising your kids to love and appreciate Dierks' music like all of us do!

And thanks to Leon Bentley--without you we wouldn't have our talented DB Congress president!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ronna! Seems like yesterday I was carrying Malorie on my shoulders like Dierks has Evie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ronna, Cute picture of the two together. She is so cute. They sure grow up quick. Happy Father's Day to Dierks and all the father's out there. Dawn

    ReplyDelete