Thursday, October 13, 2011

DBTV - Episode 38: Country & Cold Cans Tour Kick-Off

Dierks Bentley, Jerrod Niemann and Eli Young Band go together like Country and Cold Cans, don't they? 

"Jerrod is a great singer, great guy, really funny dude. and we're having a total blast on this tour I can't think of a better combination than all three of us on the road together.  It's getting off to a great start!"

Mike Eli says EYB  has wanted to go on tour with Dierks for a long time. 

This song is definitely rockin'!

Gotta have some cold beer with my country music
Gotta have some cold beer with my country music
Gotta have my baby rocking with me to it
Guitar six strings shot glass whiskey
Some thing just go hand in hand
For guys like me that's country
Country and cold cans

Some things go hand and hand don't they brother?

Be sure to look for Dierks' wife Cassidy and baby Jordan in the video!

4 comments:

  1. I sure hope some Canadian dates are added - like Winnipeg, I've travelled twice this year to see Dierks and just can't get enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this song. Granny Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this song, like all of Dierks' other songs is going to be a big hit! I'm so glad that he released another single! And I want February to hurry up! I'm ready for the album to be released!!!

    ReplyDelete