Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dierks Shares "I Hold On" with GAC's #DearAmerica Campaign

One of Dierks' sentimental tracks from the upcoming Riser album, "I Hold On", is the soundtrack to GAC's on air and online #DearAmerica campaign. GAC has asked viewers to write or show them in pictures what they love most about America and the viewers have responded. Co-written by Dierks and Brett James, the song's lyrics speak to the types of letters and photographs that continue to come in through Twitter, Instagram and email.


"This song is probably one of the most personal songs I've ever written or recorded, but at the same time it hits a lot of universal themes that I think we can all relate to," said Dierks. "I've really been able to sense that from the fans when I play 'I Hold On' out on the road and am really looking forward to seeing what country fans tuning in at home will share."
No word yet on whether "I Hold On" will replace "Bourbon In Kentucky" as the summer single. Stay tuned to dbcongress.com!
Photos can be shared by using #DearAmerica on both Twitter and Instagram or by emailing dearamerica@gactv.com. They can also be uploaded to the fan wall on the Great American Country mobile app.
Learn More About The Campaign on GAC HERE >>
Watch the #DearAmerica Video HERE >>

No comments:

Post a Comment