Friday, January 29, 2010

DIERKS PROMOTES DBCONGRESS.COM ON WQYK

A few weeks ago, Dierks Bentley did a radio tour, trying to get "I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes" to #1 (The song made it to #2). We shared with you all the audio interviews we could find!

My hometown Tampa, FL radio station - WQYK - also spoke with Dierks, after I emailed them the day before explaining all about DB Congress. I finally got the audio today and couldn't wait to share it with you below! Special thanks to Chuck at WQYK for putting up with my pestering and emailing it to me!

Enjoy!
Ronna, DB Congress Chair

4 comments:

  1. Great interview Ronna. So proud of you.
    Grannyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Ronna!!!! Congrats on the big shout-out from D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronna, excellent! Thanks for sharing. Great interview. Sounds like a great radio show to have in your home town. Proud of you & the Congress!!! Go DB TRR Tanya NC Rep

    ReplyDelete