Saturday, January 9, 2010

NEWEST DB CONGRESS MEMBERS

First Name: Clint
dierks.com username : cmb7869
Location: Kansas

What is your favorite Dierks Bentley song? Good Things Happen
What is your favorite Dierks Bentley album? Modern Day Drifter
What is your favorite Dierks Bentley music video? Long Trip Alone

What led you to be a fan? The reason I am a fan is because Dierks Bentley's music has been the soundtrack of my life. He sings the kinds of love songs I can relate to. I also listen to his music with my kids all the time. We just put on the Live from the Filmore DVD all the time. The kids are only 3 & 4 but they still know the words to Settle for a Slowdown.

Has Dierks or his music impacted your life in any way? I think the main way is it is what I listen to when I need motivation for a bad day of work. His songs can make you smile and inspire you at the same time.

How do you promote Dierks? My family always asks me to make video montages for people...it can be for funerals, trips, or birthdays. Since I make the video, I select the music that goes with it. I ALWAYS have a Dierks song in them, normally a non-single. They watch these videos over and over so they really get to know these songs.

Have a favorite Dierks memory? I am not sure this is a favorite, but it always makes me laugh. In a free show at Kansas City, I was at the M&G and I was trying to take a picture of his Las Vegas hat. So I had the camera zoomed in way too far, he turned around right as I was taking it and I have a very zoomed in picture of his head. Nothing like a dude taking another dude's picture at an extreme close-up. Anyway, my friends call that the "Dierks pose" and we like to do that pose with everyone.

____________________________________________________________________



First Name: Monica
dierks.com username: DesertMoon
Location: Under the desert moon (Phoenix – Dierks hometown!)

What is your favorite Dierks Bentley song? What Was I Thinking

What is your favorite Dierks Bentley album? All of them!


What led you to be a fan? Love the music!

Has Dierks or his music impacted your life in any way? I work for an airline so I can fly around to see Dierks. My first fan club Meet and Greet was at Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. I traveled with my daughter and her friend Liz. They were able to meet Dierks by the bus after the show. I told him their names at the M&G and he remembered and called them by name. I love how he loves his fans and is so nice to them!

(Lauren, Dierks, Liz)

Have a favorite Dierks memory?
Meeting Dierks for the first time in Phoenix after a show by the bus. He was really tired but he came out and signed and took pics with those that were still waiting.
________________________________________

Thanks for getting back to me, and sorry to all for such a long delay.

Welcome to Tooner1977(Illinois), Janine_mcelyea(Arkansas), budlightdon(Missouri), cmb7869(Kansas), sweetallover(Michigan), kimberlyw4499(Wisconsin), thad67(Michigan), and dierksgrl(Indiana)!

DBC TOTAL: 574 members!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to DB Congress! Glad to have you aboard.

    Lovedierks1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome newbies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete