Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dierks Remembers Christmas in the Arizona Desert

PHOTO BY JON LEMAY/ABC
According to countryweekly.com, Dierks Bentley is dreaming of a dry, hot Christmas.  Instead of snow and cold, Dierks remembers sand and heat during the holidays.  Such is life growing up in the Arizona desert.
"Me and my family and a couple other families would go out to the desert and bring a big turkey and just kinda have a cookout in the middle of the desert . . . and drink beers and ride four-wheelers and . . . well, I wouldn't drink beers, but they would. I'd drink some Coca-Cola, I guess...We'd ride four-wheelers and horses and just kind of spend it out in the middle of the desert, which was kind of a cool way to spend Christmas...So whenever I think of Christmas, I always think of the desert, which is a little weird, but that's just the way we did it out in Arizona."

No comments:

Post a Comment