Sunday, March 10, 2013

Feature: Meet the Newest DB Congress Rep: Amanda Walsh

The DB Congress is not only a place for all of the die-hard Dierks fans to come to support our Pres. on a daily basis, it's also a family where new friendships are forged. Welcome to our newest member, Amanda Walsh, from NY. Amanda had the pleasure of seeing Dierks and the band in Albany, NY on March 2, 2013 on the Locked and Reloaded Tour. Amanda told us about her experience.

"I first heard Dierks' music on the radio! I fell in love with him when I heard What Was I Thinkin. His voice is so different from anyone else you hear. I have been in love with his voice ever since--which was years ago!! I could listen to him 24/7 and never get tired!! 
Even though I've been a Dierks fan for years I just joined the fan club in November when I heard Dierks was coming to a city near me, Albany, NY. I wanted to see if there was any chance of being able to meet such an incredible artist. I was sooo thrilled when I got that email that I had won--seeing I don't win anything!! I met him on Saturday and I'm an even bigger fan of his now! He is an incredible person! I really hope to meet him again!! I'm so happy to be a part of a wonderful supportive fan page!"



Welcome, Amanda, we hope you enjoy being part of this terrific family and hope to see you at a show! If you would like to join the fun email us at dbcongress@yahoo.com.

~Tara DBC Rep NY

No comments:

Post a Comment