Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dierks Bentley Welcomes Baby Boy, Knox, To Carry On His "Last Name"


About 23 hours ago, our DB Congress president (Dierks Bentley) tweeted that his new baby boy, Knox, was born: October 9, 2013!  (Photo from 2010 CMA Awards when wife Cassidy was pregnant with Jordan, 2).

Bringing the boys to the lead in the Bentley household--Dierks, Knox, Jake and George (dogs)--DB shared his pride and joy with the Twitter world:

With just 50,137 to go, new daddy Dierks may reach one million followers sooner than later, as the news spread like wild fire today.

And in true character, he wanted to make sure to thank everyone:



Nobody's sayin', but we're wondering if "Knox" is possibly a family name, similar to the way that "Dierks" is his mom's maiden last name.

Apparently, baby boy Knox and mom Cassidy are doing great--well enough for Dierks to perform tonight in Lincoln, Nebraska.  But earlier today, he spent some time with his two girls (Evie who just turned 5 on Oct. 4 and Jordan who will be 3 on Christmas day) to explain what it means to have a baby brother:


"could have done without seeing my son's "stick out" (as my girls call it) covered in blood. ouch! makes you question the circumcision thing...I try not to post too many pics of my kids but this is too good: me trying to explain what circumcision is and why"


The look on their face is priceless!

Congratulations Dierks and Cassidy!  Hugs from all your 'congress! We can't wait to see pictures!


Passed down from generations too far back to trace
I can see all my relations when I look into my face
May never make it famous but I'll never bring it shame
It's my last name
-Dierks Bentley, Harley Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment