Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Tweet! Dierks Down In The Mine

A trick or tweet exchange with Dierks Bentley and his 'congrass':

dbcongress: @DierksBentley Happy Halloween! What does Evie's costume look like? We'd luv to see a pic of her wearing it!

DierksBentley: @dbcongress, I was down in the mine, am now up and headed out. hope you all are having a good Halloween #fb

dbcongress: Very appropriate/relevant costume 4 you--to keep the baby in shoes! Thx 4 sharing w/ur congrass! (@DierksBentley)

Dude, that doesn't look like Evie, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the baby in shoes! And, uh, it could've been worse--you could have been Elmo!

2 comments:

  1. I think Dierks likes to keep his family life private. And truthfully, I don't blame him. I mean think about it, if you were a celebrity would you plaster your kids picture all over the internet.....just too many nuts in this world. JMO

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first looked at the picture without my glasses, I thought he was popeye.....so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete