Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dierks Shares Country Weekly Cover With Josh Turner and Luke Bryan, 9/27/10

Dierks Bentley joins Josh Turner and Luke Bryan on the cover of Country Weekly's September 27 issue. The feature article is titled "Baby Boom!", but other than mentioning Dierks' name twice and a photo of Dierks and Cassidy, the story didn't have one quote or even one sentence about him! What?

"Josh Turner, Rascal Flatts' Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney, Dierks Bentley and Zac Brown are all awaiting new arrivals. Joe Don and his wife, Tiffany, and Dierks and his wife, Cassidy, are becoming second time parents..." That's it!

Don't get me wrong, I am extremely grateful for any and all "Dierks" on the cover and on the pages of Country Weekly. I just don't understand why he was even on the cover if the story was going to be all about Josh, Luke and Rascal Flatts? Shouldn't it have been 33% Dierks?

What do you think, congress? Oh, and while you're at it, would love to read your thoughts on the picture they used of Dierks on the cover. Hot or Not?

4 comments:

  1. I think someone at CW was being entirely too lazy with this issue from the cover to the article. I didn't actually waste money on the horrible photo editing job cover so I'm not sure what the rest of the article said about the other stars, but it seems like this was slapped together quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought 2 copies! Surprisingly not too many copies left at my Wal~Mart so I'm glad I snagged a couple! Again, congrats to D & family on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll just look through this one at the store (assuming I can find it) & save my money for another time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Dierks is on the cover I would expect more about him in the magazine. I don't think the cover looks professional.

    Do enjoy seeing Dierks on the cover even if it's not a great photo.

    ReplyDelete