Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dierks Goes Down Under in March 2012

Dierks Bentley will join Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and others at the "CMC Rocks the Hunter," Australia's biggest International Country and Roots Festival, March 16-18, 2012, the Country Music Channel announced yesterday.

Tickets are already on sale!  This year, for the very first time, CMC Rocks the Hunter is offering a ticket purchase payment plan - 'Time to Pay'.  The weekend concert ticket is $249 and camp site pricing is also available.

Other artists include Australia's own Lee Kernaghan, with whom Dierks duets on his Scars video. 



Colt Ford, Craig Campbell, Eli Young Band and Jim Lauderdale will also perform.  What a fantastic line-up!

DB Congress reps Stacey and Rachael are especially excited Dierks is coming back to their homeland! "Someone pinch me!  How am I supposed to sleep now?" tweeted Stacey the minute she heard the news.  Stacey and Rachael both met Dierks when he played Australia in 2009.

CMC posted, "Aussie audiences went crazy for DIERKS BENTLEY (USA) when he joined Brooks & Dunn on their sold-out 2009 Australian arena tour. Since he rocketed onto the country landscape in 2003, the chiselled hitmaker has earned a reputation as one of the most electrifying live acts in music today, with a string of chart topping hits and album sales climbing over 5 million in the US. Dierks will be releasing his seventh album, “Diamonds,” later this year."

Follow and chat with fellow fans on CMC Rocks the Hunter on Facebook here.

Australia is in my top ten destinations to do before I die.  Dierks AND Australia? Payment Plan? What do you think, congrass?

4 comments:

  1. I really hope he does other shows apart from just CMCRTH. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it to the Hunter Valley in March, as I currently don't have a job & it's a bit out of my way...but if he does separate shows, I'd be willing to travel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope he does another show then. I understand about the money bit. I have only went to one show this year and that was a Miles and Music benefit for the childrens hosptial here in Ohio. Money sure can restrict things. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! Dawn/deltadawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. My plan is strict budgeting for the next 6 months! ya'll should do the same... if a miracle happens and I have the money, i can't go alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going!!! I decided =P Ticket has been ordered, accommodation has been booked. Flights need to be organised!!! My CC is gonna take me YEARS to pay off, but at least I'll have good memories I've spent with it ;) Plus...there was NO way I was missing DB...no matter how poor I was :P

    ReplyDelete