Thursday, November 19, 2009

VIDEO OF DIERKS ON KMLE

Check out the video interview below where Dierks Bentley hangs out in the studio with Tim and Willie at KMLE Country 108 in Phoenix, Arizona. Dierks talks to callers about his dentist (and Dierks' superbowl ring?), a special thank you gift of hand-made glass for him, hanging out with radio all the time--is it grueling? And, he says he's still a zonie (grew up in Arizona)! He also talks about the 11/21 M&M4K in Phoenix, what Dierks considers the ultimate compliment, his favorite movie and actor, and so much more! Just click play!



*Special thanks to Jill (dearpie), DB Congress rep in Pheonix, AZ! What a great find! Have fun at the Phoenix Tempe Market Place M&M4K on Sat. 11/21! Take lots of pics!

4 comments:

  1. thats so great, thanks for posting, Dierks is so real, gotta love the dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Glad I could contribute here! hehehe I can't wait until Saturday! And I just bought my Vegas tickets. Life is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you guys find these things, but I'm so glad you do!! This was great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I forgot about Days Of Thunder. I was thinking Tombstone.

    ReplyDelete