Saturday, February 28, 2009

DIERKS TO GO DARK FOR EARTH HOUR

Photo credit: NASA

I was watching my DVR'd version of the CMT Top 20 Countdown (where Feel That Fire landed at #6 this week) and heard that Dierks had pledged to take part in this year's Earth Hour. I had not heard of the event before, but evidently it is an annual challenge to local businesses and citizens to go dark for one hour. Set for March 28 at 8:30 pm, Earth Hour 2009 is meant to battle the world's climate change. For one hour, cities will simultaneously turn off all non-essential lights.

Go to CMT.com for details.

2 comments:

  1. I do know that Einsurance has been promoting this on their commercials alot lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Our man is the best! Glad he doesn't have a concert planned for that night...LOL! I have it on my calandar, I think I'll join him on this..."GO DARK!" Yay, it will save me on electricity too. :)

    ReplyDelete