Thursday, February 5, 2009

WQYK DJ IMPRESSED WITH DBC.COM

I received this email from Veronica--my favorite DJ--and asked her permission to share. Her reply: "Be my guest :) I'd be honored. I truly meant what I said! It's a fabulous site."


-----Original Message -----
From:
WQYK-FM V Girl
To:
Dierksfan
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:12 PM
Subject: RE: Friday
Hey Ronna,

I was meaning to tell you how impressed I am with the new website! It looks awesome! I spent a good amount of time perusing it the other day when you sent me the link. It looks good, and it's easy to navigate. I love how it's straight forward, has great info, and not bogged down with clutter. The colors... everything. TOP NOTCH!!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it Friday morning. It's kinda early for this night owl...But, I hope it's unforgettable for you guys!

Veronica Alfaro-Young
Nights 7-midnight, 99.5 WQYK


Thanks Veronica for putting up with all my "dierksness"!
~Ronna

No comments:

Post a Comment