Thursday, September 24, 2009

MILES & MUSIC UPDATE

Dierks took to his Twitter account to let us all know that another big name wants to help out on this year's Miles & Music.

DierksBentley: great news...@WynonnaMusic wants to be part of our oct 11th Miles and Music for Kids Ride and Concert!!! more announcements coming today #fb

Visit the page frequently to see if anything has been updated. I'll post the details as soon as more information is given (and if I'm near a computer at that very time..if not I'll post them as soon as I can)!

UPDATE: Heidi Newfield and Michelle Branch have been added to the star studded line-up! (Thanks for the heads up, Carrie!)

"My idea of the perfect Sunday afternoon includes live music, motorcycles, beer and football...but you also have to have girls...can't forget about them," laughs Bentley. "It's awesome that Wynonna, Michelle and Heidi want to come help us raise some money that day...it should be a blast." - Dierks tells THE GREENROOM


Remember M&M tickets are only $20 each for Sunday, Oct 11!

1 comment:

  1. I'm now officially bummed I can't go this year. I <3 Michelle Branch. I've met her a few times, and used to sell her independent CD alongside "Don't Leave Me in Love" at Sam Goody at Fashion Square in Scottsdale, AZ!

    ReplyDelete