Monday, April 27, 2009

LAST CALL BALL - TICKET EXCHANGE

A few of you have emailed me and asked if I knew of any Dierks fan club members who needed a ticket to Last Call Ball. It seems some fan clubbers bought two tickets; i.e., Fan Club Member/Friend A bought two, and Fan Club Member/Friend B bought two tickets, just in case Friend A couldn't get any tickets.

So, I am so glad they are doing the right thing and selling the "extra" ticket to a fan club member!

But some have asked me if I know of any true die-hard, loyal fan clubbers they could offer their ticket to--I do! In fact, I have a list started. So if you have an extra ticket, email me! I will hook you up with the next die-hard fan clubber on the list!

I know two DBC reps were able to get a ticket this way! That's what it's all about! DBC reps helping each other!

Email:
ronna@dbcongress.com

2 comments:

  1. This is great. Maybe some of the really disappointed fans can now go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see the Congress come together like this! Great job folks and I can't wait to meet so many of you!!

    ReplyDelete