Sunday, May 17, 2009

DIERKS PICS IN PEOPLE MAGAZINE

I finally found the June 2009 People magazine - Country Special edition today and quickly grabbed it off the Publix rack and put it in my shopping cart. I tried to leave it there and go on about my grocery shopping, but I couldn't stand it! I had to look inside to get a peek at any and all Dierks Bentley pics! Here's what I found:

Page 30...the left side of a 2-page spread of the 21 country stars honoring George Strait at the Artist of the Decade event. Since this is a Dierks Bentley blog, you'll have to buy the magazine to find out where Keith Urban's other hand is!




Country's Hottest Guys started on page 36 with Brad, Blake, Keith...and then I think I hesitated a little too long (for a die-hard Dierks fan) on the center-fold--Chuck Wicks looking fine in blue jeans and a white, wet top---in the surf, on the beach, when I found The Free Spirit Dierks Bentley on page 43.


Ironically, Dierks is quoted saying "I grew up in Arizona riding horses and wearing cowboy hats. Now I'm a country singer, and I don't wear hats and I ride motorcycles," he says with a laugh. "Go figure!" Now does that dispel the controvery over the American Songwriter comment, or what?

To watch the photo shoot video on People.com, go to:
http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20279105,00.html

5 comments:

  1. Het Ronna, I think Dierks read the blog and all the comments on the AS controversy!!
    WTG Dierks...cover all the bases!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a great pic!! Yea I think Dierks handled that very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picture of Dierks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Some great photos. Glad they included Dierks. Great article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dierks looks great in picture...Nice post!

    ReplyDelete