Friday, July 3, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!


Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope you all have a fun one and enjoy it whatever your plans may be!

Remember to stay safe as well. I know many places will be feeling the heat this weekend, so make sure to keep plenty of water nearby and enjoy those fireworks! I, myself, am hoping to enjoy the fireworks from the Peabody Hotel rooftop in Memphis, TN tomorrow night!

THANK YOU TO ALL MILITARY SERVICE MEN & WOMEN EVERYWHERE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE!


-Amanda Morris (DBC Secretary/Mississippi Rep)

2 comments:

  1. To all of the US DB Congress, hope y'all (see i am getting the hang of this) have a great 4th July weekend! Cheers Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a very proud member of the BEST fan club in all of country music..DB Congress...Happy 4th of July you all! Be safe! Hug a soldier every chance you get...I do! beckysrosecottage DB Congress Delaware Rep

    ReplyDelete