Monday, July 13, 2009

LADY A "RUNS" OFF DIERKS!

From Lady Antebellum's Twitter:
We scored our first No. 1 hit this week with "I Run To You!!" Thanks for the support everybody! :)
So there it is, Dierks fans: "Sideways" has ended its reign on top of the Billboard Charts this week, being "run" off by Lady A. No word yet on where "Sideways" will have fallen to, but from what I can tell, it's looking like it will be #3 or #4. I'm still hearing it a lot on the radio, so I can't imagine it will fall too far too fast!

Don't think this means it's time to stop voting. There's still Countdowns on GAC and CMT where our voices can be heard!

No word yet on what the next single will officially be and when it will be sent to radio, but I'm sure we'll know something soon ... and then we'll do this all over again! :)

Congrats to Lady Antebellum on their well-deserved first #1, and congrats to Dierks on having "Sideways" at #1 for two weeks -- it's not easy to do!

~ Carrie S. (DBC Rep/Chart Reporter from NC)

1 comment:

  1. Yup, congrats to Lady A. I think we can all be proud of Dierks and the accomplishments of Sideways! WTG Congress!! Let's keep voting!

    ReplyDelete