Monday, July 20, 2009

LISTEN TO DIERKS ON THE TUES. OPRY - JULY 21

A few weeks ago, we told you to mark your calendars for two Tuesday night Oprys. Dierks performed July 7 --which I totally forgot about myself, much less remembered to remind you guys about--sorry!

So I wanted to make sure I posted tonight to remind you all about Dierks' performance tomorrow night - July 21. He is scheduled in the 8:30-9:00 (Central) time slot. You can listen at wsmonline.com and we can chat right here while listening if you want! Just use the little blue box in the top right of this screen!

So while I was over on opry.com, I noticed the Opry Poll of the week on the home page:

Dierks Bentley shows off some hot dance moves at the FUSE Nightclub at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in the video for his #1 single "Sideways." With which of these Opry members would you most like to cut a rug?

Brad Paisley
Carrie Underwood
Martina McBride
Little Jimmy Dickens
Josh Turner
Dolly Parton

Does anybody else see a name missing? Hello? Grand Ole Opry? I'm not voting until you list Dierks' name right there with the rest of the choices. He's the only answer that goes with that question for me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. Does anyone want to cap this to share? Also, we have a proper chat-room at Dierks Fans for people to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh!! I hope i will be back in time!! I have to be someplace tonight so hopefully i will be back at 8-9!!
    Ugh how dare they don't put dierks down there... People don't have good taste anymore. .tst tst..

    ReplyDelete