Tuesday, August 11, 2009

AL LOBBYIST TELLS ALL ABOUT DB


Kim Mann, an Alabama DB Congress representative recently sent me an email explaining all the reasons she would like to be named a DBC Lobbyist.

*I vote and request daily

*I have Dierks' picture on my computer at work and at home as my wallpaper for all to see

*I have IWMYCYE as my ring tone on my phone (had Sideways until the new single came out)

*I have Sideways, IWMYCYE and FTF as answer tones so anyone calling me hears them

*I wear my concert Ts everywhere

*I wear my Congress T to every concert I go to

*I take other people not in the FC to shows to introduce them to Dierks' music

*I encourage other FC members to join the DB Congress so they too can be a part of this wonderful team of people trying to get Dierks music heard

*I talk to everyone I see about Dierks, his music and what a down to earth great guy he is and how he gives back to his fans by allowing us to be a big part of his success

*I show my pics with Dierks to everyone who cares to look so they can see how great he is with his fans

*I tell everyone about all of the great friends I have met through Dierks, friends that I will have forever because Dierks' people are the best kind of people

I am truly honored to be a part of this and I take my duties very seriously.

Thank you,
Kim Mann "kimmiejo"
Proud Alabama DB Congress Rep
Well, Kim, if you take a look at the Home page, you'll find your name listed in the Lobbyist section! Thanks so much for all you do to promote Dierks!

1 comment:

  1. A nice read Kim. As I've had the honor of meeting you at two shows, I know you represent the DBC in a great way! Two things stuck out at me in your blog: That you wear your Congress T to every show and you mention the friendships you've made through the DBC. I feel the same way! So, congrats on being named a lobbyist! :)

    ReplyDelete