Sunday, August 23, 2009

DBC Members of the Week - BentleyGirl2 (Lara) & mittensgizmo101 (Carrie)

Dierks.com UserName: BentleyGirl2
Location: Darby, Montana

Fav DB song? tie: Sweet and Wild or Rhapsody exclusive "Take Me Down "
Fav DB album? Feel That Fire
Fav DB music video? Trying To Stop Your Leavin'

How long have you been a fan of Dierks Bentley? Since I was sitting in my brother's truck when I heard "Lot Of Leavin' Left To Do".

What led you to be a fan? He is a very down to earth kind of guy and I love his music! Anyone who can write, record and produce music like that has definite talent!

"I e-mail and use all of the major social networks to promote. I also make DB stickers and I am thinking about making jewelry too! I'm a rabid Dierks fan. Ever since that first song - I was hooked! We have a few common interests - a modern day drifter like myself who digs Harley Motorcycles, mix breed dogs, and having a good ole time! He reaches out to his fans both as a performer and as someone you would want as a neighbor to invite to bbq's! "


Dierks.com UserName: mittensgizmo101
Location: Charleston, South Carolina

Fav DB song? Settle For A Slowdown
Fav DB album? Long Trip Home
Fav DB music video? Sideways

"I have been a fan of his for a while now and was ecstatic to get tickets to see him and Darius Rucker live here in Charleston, SC. I have always heard how wonderful his concerts were and it was 10 times more than I ever expected it to be! I am now a HUGE fan of his and addicted to his music. I plan to do whatever I can to support and promote Dierks' music!

I promote Dierks by sharing his videos on YouTube, Twittering about his music and his live show, and posting quotes from his songs on FaceBook. I plan to do a lot more work in the future. I am a huge fan of Dierks and country music in general. I feel honored to be a part of Dierks Bentley's Congress and represent SC to help promote his music throughout my state and the world. He is an amazing artist and person and I will always be a loyal fan of Dierks. Dierks makes me proud to be his fan and to love country music, a genre with wonderful people and fans always giving back to the community and supporting each other through it all."




Thanks girls and Welcome!

Also, Welcome more DBC members!:
pgbrochet from Delaware
cntrynurse from Ohio
J3alz from Illinois
edwin from Virginia
Ashley_1184 from Illinois
chris010 from Georgia


Keep up the great work DBC and keep CALLing your radio stations to request "I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes"!

-Amanda Morris(DBC Sec/MS Rep)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being DBC Members Of The Week Lara And Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I feel so honored and lucky to be able to be apart of Dierks community, a DB congress rep for SC, and to be a fan of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Carrie and Lara! and a big welcome to all new Congress members!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!
    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete