Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BENTLEY ANNOUNCES ATLANTA MILES AND MUSIC FOR KIDS BENEFIT

*Presale today - April 7, 2010, for fan club at 3 pm eastern at dierks.com for Atlanta M&M4K!* Finally! Dierks Bentley's Atlanta "Miles & Music For Kids" event gets scheduled for Sunday, May 23, 2010. Just as I suspected, I'll be somewhere in the middle of Alaska--my dream vacation--but I really was looking forward to the Atlanta benefit! Alaska...Atlanta...Alaska...Atlanta...it's a toss up!

Atlanta marks the fifth of six cities nationwide for Dierks' "Miles & Music for Kids" celebrity motorcycle ride and concert series. Presented by Nationwide Insurance, the event will benefit Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.

The ride will depart Killer Creek Harley-Davidson (11480 Alpharetta Highway in Roswell) and travel to the picturesque Lake Lanier Islands Resort (7000 Holiday Road in Lake Lanier Islands), culminating with a special concert on the beach.

Tickets for the family-friendly event go on sale April 10 through Ticketmaster. Prices start at $20, with special VIP packages and combo tickets including waterpark admission also available.

Uh, concert call? Anyone? I promise to let you hear the moose and whales and sled dogs on my end of the phone! Hopefully, city #6 - Chicago - will be in the cards for me! A girl can dream, right?

I don’t suppose they have blue-grass in Alaska, do they? Or, blue-ice music, perhaps? (*Thanks to Steve Morley at Country Weekly for the humor!*)

~Ronna

3 comments:

  1. Already promised you a call, my friend! And I will happily listen to moose in return -- I love wildlife! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was hoping I could get to this one, but I don't think my bank account can take another hit right now after taxes, another trip already in the works, etc.

    ReplyDelete