Saturday, June 27, 2009

SIDEWAYS CHART UPDATE - JUNE 27TH

"Sideways" is picking up plays again, and closing in on the Zac Brown Band. A mere 56 plays separate the two (according to stations that report to Mediabase), and ZBB has gained only 39 more plays than "Sideways" in the past week. ZBB is #1, and "Sideways" #2.

Weekends tend to be a bit strange as far as the chart reporting goes, because there are so many more syndicated shows and countdowns, but I see it as the perfect opportunity to make our voices heard.

If you missed it in the comments on the previous update, some of the geographic areas that really need our help include Northern California, Oregon, Texas, the greater Kansas City region (and I know you guys have a show coming up so it's the perfect opportunity to get people pumped for Dierks!), and the greater Birmingham region as well.

You can use Radio Locator to find specific stations, and of course there is always Yes.com as well!

Keep up the great work, Congress -- I know we can do this. And ... did I mention the new ZBB song has already started getting airplay? That may help just a bit, too ... ;)

You guys ROCK!

(And thanks for the well-wishes everybody -- my LASIK went well and I'm at 20/20 vision for the first time in 20 years!)

More from me on Thursday ...

~ Carrie (DBC Rep/Chart Reporter from NC)

2 comments:

  1. Shame shame on the KC radio stations for not playing 'Sideways.' Mid-MO stations play it ALL the time. Hopefully with him coming there later this week they'll increase the spins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie for the update. My gut tells me that this is OUR week! Lets go Congress...#1 here we come!! I'll be doing some yes time later tonight - see ya'll there. :)

    ReplyDelete